26 Januar 2011

Karneval Coming Up Soon!

so for Karnival I thought about being a sailor-girl, I think it is a quite cute idea, but how I am going to manage this, I don't know yet. Hope this could bring some ideas to my mind and I thought it's a great thing to share cuz it's just soo pretty and whery modern.  
So enjoy!
I love the cute black dress combined with the hat, just wouldn't know where to get one, but def. a option

Very cute Shirt, but i dont thing the best for a costume ;(

Look at this cute shirt+skirt, and the hat <3
would Love to have this!!

This would be sooo perfect!  where can I get one??? Help!






This is also soo cute, just look at the little white/red bows at the back, it's just so adorable. and the cute shorts she's wearing! <3

Very simple but effective! I just love Marine Fashion <3


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen