17 März 2011

Push Forward - Lena Meyer-Landrut

All that I want is always to push forward
But since you've been gone
I just wanna push rewind
If yesterday could only be tomorrow
Whatever I do I always run behind.


Always when I am posting a song or lyrics this song or this special part of the lyrics reflect my own mood an feelings. Always when I got a song stick into my head I realize it's melody or lyrics just fit right into that moment or mood.
I love this part to 'push forward'. I want to push forward, i want to advance, i want to move on, continue things, but somehow i still, always have to think of what was yesterday and how sweet times has been. So thats why that song is stuck to my head right now :D u should listen to it, it was def the best one of all the choices!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen