02 November 2011

I coud bath in this forever!

Best stuff ever heared!
I proudly present you my favorite artist and their best songs

The Wombats! 
Meet me at their concert in Cologne November 30th! Yeaha Bitches!

außerdem: Techno Fan - Backfire at the Disco - Anti-D - Let's Dance to Joy Division - Kill the Director

The Naked and Famous
I just had such an amazing time listening to them at Rock am Ring. Cannot wait to see them again live!

außerdem: Punching in a Dream - Passive Me/Agressive You

BONAPARTE
the first tour-promo-vidoe pretty much sums up their awesomeness!

außerdem: My Horse Likes You - Do you Wanna Party - Computer in Love


Mac Miller
Mac reminds me of my year in America and all my amazing friends over there. It sums up everything :)

außerdem: Senior Skip Day - Knock Knock - Donald Trump

Foo Fighters
I got a confession to make: I am your foul. GIVE ME THE BEST THE BES THE BEST OF YOU! :D  

The Kooks
The Kooks were my fist obsession with Indie/Rock/Alternative music. I know all of their songs by word.
And the Rock am Ring vids u see below here: I WAS THERE, FIRST FUCKING ROW!

außerdem: Ooh La - Sway - She Moves in Her Own Way - You Don't Love Me - I Want You Back


Coldplay 
OMG I had the best moment in my whole life thanks to Coldplay, Rock am Ring 2011 <3 I never felt as alive as when it started raining and VIVA LA VIDA.  Thank you soo much Coldplay!
 außerdem: The Scientist - Paradise - Lost - In My Place - Talk - Strawberry Swing (especially the music video!)
 
30 Seconds to Mars:
Love them so much saw them a year ago and want to go see them again. SO BADLY!
außerdem: Closer to the Edge - From Yesterday - This is War - Attack - 100 Suns
  

Arctic Monkeys
Just my thing!  




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen